Friday, November 27, 2015

Nov 27, 2003 Pt. 2

Part 2 of a Thanksgiving I'd rather not talk about from 12 years ago. Warning: I was a piece of shit and it was only my second post. Enjoy! Play the video, nerd.



Last night I had the strangest dream...

Nov. 27th, 2003 | 08:04 pm
mood: hopefulhopeful
music: The Postal Service - Sleeping In

Really wierd dream last night. Well what I remember was this, my ex-grilfriend Katie was working at the airport as a flight attendant. She was sitting down and I gave her a hug. I told her I was sorry I hadn't talked to her in so long. She had a strange look on her face, then gave me plane tickets to where she was going. Just really strange. I think I dreamt it only because last night was the first time I really acknowledged her existence for about a year.
Today (thanksgiving) was really cool and yet not. I haven't really accomplished anything all day. My mom won't let me go to sleep because I have play practice at 10 am tomorrow. Wanted to go out tonight, but everybody else's parents are letting them sleep.
Talked to Kendall about hanging out but plans never panned out.
Hopefully going to see Anathallo next tuesday. I still like this girl at school, but this more popular guy is going after her. She's given me classic signs that she likes me, but I'm usually wrong about that stuff. I know eventually I'll rationalize with myself by saying, "She's too good for you. She's just being nice. Why would she want a guy like you when she could have any guy she wants, especially that rich jewish kid." oops said too much. Ben can go to hell or whatever opposite of heaven Jews believe in. I like this other girl, but we went out once, but I doubt she feels the same as I do, just like all the other girls I liked. We'll just have to see how things develop. Girl1 is a lot less likely to go out with me than Girl2. Well, I'll probably see both of them tomorrow at practice.
For now, I'm gone like a forgotten song blown away by the winds of change...

russ

I'm gonna go donate some money to a Jewish temple or something now to offset this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment