Sunday, November 29, 2015

Nov 29th, 2003

Hey! A new post! About love and life and meaning! Just kidding. It's a bunch of bullshit about my non-existent love life and decisions that had no consequences. Play the video, nerd.





 I still believe it when you say, it's just another perfect day...

Nov. 29th, 2003 | 04:30 am
mood: optimisticoptimistic
music: Jibba jabba

Today was long but good. I learned quite a bit. I decided not to ask girl1 out because at practice, I just stopped liking her. Sitting there, just listening to music, I just lost all feeling for her, but I just shrugged it all off.
Girl2 is looking on the up and up. Might be doing something with her. Kendall: You know who girl1 is but you're not getting too close to knowing girl2 is. I did one scene at practice then at noon, left and it took me 45 minutes to get home. Then Chris and I and my dad went to the saginaw rescue mission, and dropped off some clothes and stuff.
We rented Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Tony Hawk Underground. THUG is so much fun. We went over to Kendall's where we talked to Kaitie (his sister) and his mom while we waited for Kevin, Kyle, Noel, and Andrew. We all talked there for awhile then went bowling. It was fun. We were changing eachother's names. Funny stuff. Then we went to taco bell and ate then ended up at kevin's at around 11 pm. Then we played Monopoly and I was kicking ass until they teamed up against me. And we're talking at 4:30 am. I think we're going to be up talking for awhile.

man, solo from the pet rock...

russ

p.s. crap Kendall knows I like his sister. crap

If only I'd known the implications of my actions from this LiveJournal post. Haha. Just kidding. Nothing fucking happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment