Friday, December 4, 2015

So I used to be pretty girl crazy. As is evidenced here. And still a dick. I also took a lot of those shitty quizzes as was the trend back then. I definitely should've paid more attention in school. Play the video, nerd.




the volume of my heart set on mute....

Dec. 4th, 2003 | 12:50 am
mood: complacentcomplacent
music: Last Broadcast - Matthew

Eh, today was an okay day all in all, I guess. I didn't do anything except class assignments all day.
We get a half day tomorrow. We're going to take a pep band to the girl's v-bball game tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it at all. I mean, it's kinda fun, I guess, but I only look forward to seeing faces I've never seen before. Mainly girls. No, it's all about girls. Hope is non-existent for meeting any girl(s) right now, even the one's I talk to on a regular basis and whom I like very much....okay, one, jeez.
I think it'll be official soon, though. The point where I like a girl but as I see there's no chance of me getting with her, I just give up on girls for awhile. Maybe date a little, but I doubt that because for that to happen girls have to be interested in me in the first place.
I think I'll continue liking this one girl imparticular, but for now, I just could care less if she or any other girl likes me. I mean, that would be cool, but I'm not going looking for it or getting my hopes up. I'm just looking forward to girl watching at the game tomorrow. Sad, I know, but look at me, I've got nothing better to do.

raise a glass to the nameless faces of my heart....

(*(russ)*)

this hour is going by so slooooooooooww......

Dec. 4th, 2003 | 08:32 am


Congratulations! You are my perfect guy! Now,
just give me your name, email address, phone
number, and street address so that I can
propose to you! Just leave your info at
http://www.xanga.com/awff7 and I'm sure we can
arrange something...


Are You My Perfect Guy? (with Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Pics)
brought to you by Quizilla






glancing at girls who stare through me....

Dec. 4th, 2003 | 11:52 pm
mood: thoughtfulthoughtful
music: Liars Academy - The Brickwall Will Always Win

Well, today pretty much didn't suck, but it wasn't great either. We got out of school early to go play at the girl's basketball game and that was fun.
I owe Loren $4 and Brett $5. The game was okay, I found a pretty girl to glance at every once in awhile. We waved to people from the bus on the ride home. I guess it was fun, nothing to rave about. Levi Ralph passed our bus on the way home and about 10 minutes later we saw him pulled over by a cop. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Friggin loser.
Came home and played video games, then played the concert at the school. Came home and then...yeah...here I am.
Going pretty much nowhere this weekend. Mainly doing chores in the day to earn cash for Christmas. Then Saturday night, going to see Bad Santa with Kristin. Then Sunday shopping around for overalls for the play.
I really would give anything to be a hero with a purpose. Fighting for the salvation of the world. Knowing not what to do next, but as long as it helps me towards my ultimate goal, it's what I have to do. Saving the ones I love and fighting enemy after enemy with my huge sword and my friends by my side. Exploring the paths of the unknown to find the next clue to get us to the Leader of our troubles. I'd give anything for that....


here's to never waking up...

(*(russ)*)

I hate you so much, 17 year old me. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment