Thursday, December 3, 2015

Dec 3rd, 2003

Here we go. Here's a post about one of the things that made me who I am today. Hall shows. I really wish there were more hall shows and local music scenes going on like when I was in high school. It was literally a life changing experience going to my first hall show. That being said, this post is about that and some girls I was into and for some reason talked about because I was an asshat. Play the video, nerd.

BEST DAY I'VE HAD..............since last night at practice :]

Dec. 3rd, 2003 | 01:20 am
mood: accomplishedaccomplished
music: Joust - Life is Worth the Life

Well my mom let me go to the Anathallo concert tonight. We got there and listened to joust, then walked into the lobby and when I was walking out my friend Hillary showed up! Yay! I love me Hillary, she pretty, and funny, and sassy too! We talked every second we got to. I love that girl to death! I hung out with Kristin, too. Pretty girls make me happy. Kristin especially just because she stands out from the crowd.
Although only one would make me happiest right now. Check three entries ago (*(sigh)*) yeah, you all know the one. But it's hard to want to be in love with a girl who probably likes your best friend more. Even if true, I'll get over it.
Had a ton of fun tonight, though. HIllary made my day! Saw Joust, Bunkbed Nights, Anathallo, and The Last Broadcast. Bought some cd's and stuff. Now I'm broke. Although, seeing a ton of hott girls I knew I could never have made the night better all on it's own. :[
Hillary, if you're reading this, thank you for making my night special! It woudn't have been the same without you there. I hope...no....I know we'll be friends for years to come! Love ya just enough for ryan not to be jealous...hehe...

here's to dying in another's arms.....

(*(russ)*)

check this out!!!!

Dec. 3rd, 2003 | 12:31 pm
mood: excitedexcited
music: Joust - By the Bounce in Your Step

Super Mario Bros. 3 in 11 MINUTES!!!!!!!
CHECK IT!!! WORTH IT!!!

yeah...i'm a geek....

Dec. 3rd, 2003 | 02:15 pm
mood: quixoticquixotic
music: Joust - When We Got Here


Wow, you're a Squall. I don't think I've ever met a
Squall before. You may seem quiet and boring
but you really have a tortured soul. You'd be a
great character in those heartbreaking romance
novels. Too bad you'd probably die in the end.

Yup. Classic 2000's internet. Hall shows. Girls. And character quizzes. ANYHOW! Here's some of the bands I mentioned! None of them are around anymore! Woo!


Joust:

Bunkbed Nights:

The Last Broadcast:

Anathallo:

No comments:

Post a Comment